The nix of the melancholic heart -- Guest Post (Aakriti Dhakal)

I thought i always had the deepest one
The holiest love one could ever fantasize of
The love that someone craved for
Longed for or doted for
Unless i came to espy your sentiments, my love

I have been smashed down to pieces
Have been forsaken
I have suffered the desolation
But not as much as you
I am not as secluded as you think you are
I am not as empty as you have been
I now discern your flaws, my love

The very essence of your life is just her?
Why do you think she is the only reverie?
Why do you not understand this narcissistic world?
And the certainty that her psyche is not going to let
her love you back
Is life that futile to you my love?

I always thought i was the erratic one
And lest i came to know your erraticism
Your ripped up heart that she is mocking
I want to sooth and  mollify it
So you can always in your sanity fallacy  her in me
Semblance the intimacy of the only love
you've always been hallucinated of
Now I have avowed your love, my love!

Once and for all, should i say to you, my lily
To have the optimism that she gets to be your james?
Will you hold a grudge because they had an inauspicious death?
Now should i ask you to cull the one who still is the purest articulation of love?
Yes lily, you better embrace the potions master!


Comments