I WANT TO BE YOUR LILY -- AAKRITI DHAKAL

  • "I WANT TO BE YOUR LILY" --- Aakriti Dhakal


    • This kind of a queer affinity Never really mingled my sentiments until i met u Is it that ingenious mind of yours? Or is it those visionary thoughts? That has made my infatuation for you so abysmal, oh love! What makes me tell my arcane to you? What makes me want to love you and clinch and grip you?
      They tell me to dream about faces i've seen But my dreams are all preyed upon your thoughts Sole in my dreams, i clutch your hands Sole in my dreams, i walk together with you in this drab black night What did you do that even though I tell it to stop My heart keeps egressing towards you?
      I want to descry your heart beat besides me That pioneer glimpse of yours my love Will not let me blink an eye Ten years from now And I want to be next to you We'll be on the same bed, same pillow Embracing and caressing each other Listening to your melody and my lyrics
      Beyond any shadow of doubt, I want to be your lily I want to be commemorated and treasured forever Until your absolute breath I want you to relish me And attest the truth that you long for me When the world will long for you

Comments