UNANTICIPATED ANTICIPATION

It was the most pleasant day -- a day I had long awaited and that for a reason which was not so apparent to me till the time came, and when it came, it answered all the questions (and that at once), like an amiable flood that enriches a soil, I had or perhaps, I would ever have, a special something I had only been guessing and now the day had come that offered all the answers, oh yes, and do not take it as my prejudice, oh please do not, or take it as extremely hilarious, for I had no intentions for the same -- it was truly magical, an unanticipated event that I had been waiting, good lord am I talking funny, forgive me if I am, but it is true oh yes, it was when I felt I was terribly wasted in middle of the sun, and then it came, how good is that, it came and it opened like the pages of the book waiting to be read; it spoke to me in the most gentle way - the way the waves tease the shore, oh am I being romantic; tell me if I am, for I do not wish to be a victim, oh wait, I am the victim; alas, god save me from this beautiful torture, the grief I carefully desire to not overlook, the pain I wish to not flee away from; is this me who is writing, oh dear lord, yes, pathetic of me, I agree, but you know, my dear friends, how hopeless I was by the persistence of its vision in my mind, it came and stayed and shall stay forever.   


Comments