Guest Post #3~ HIDE AND SEEK (SANTWANA KC)


Lying down,I silently close my eyes,
Tick-Tock!! 
the time ... alas! I have started counting,
Where do you hide, oh dear, behind the horizon?
And then the moon has come, at last ...
Searching, with her face most astounding!!!

Last, at last

I see you behind those heavy cumuli,
you were impeccable red in the blue sky,
And now,
Scattered pieces ... 
I see your scattered pieces 
in the gloomy dark,
Mōna is still on her hunt,
Bless my soul, the perseverance!
She saunters far, far and way too far!!

She drags you, finally, in front of my window pane,
Hush of the morning and rush of the birds

Wakes me up at least, at last
You wish me on a morning, 

Oh! so warm so kind
Wait! You flee away, you cheek!!! ...
But here and now,  the game is on again...
It's my turn to hide 

And yours to seek!!!














Comments