AH! SHE, HONESTLY, IS THE ANGEL!


As I look upon myself, five years back, I see some prudence growing subtly within me and then it was, not so late when I could but pride myself on having attained a state of mind so mature as to contemplate the solemnity buried deep inside the element of love. Ah youth! And, as I look upon myself now, I see more cells in my body, more vigor, more thirst to prove myself, oh yes, but, alas, the same love – the very emotion I inculcated at the vision, and nothing more, of a girl, whom I define as an angel and place her deep within my heart.

Was I so brave to endeavor to announce her of my sentiments towards her? Oh, my fellow readers, I have done it on countless occasions but ugly toad as I am, I fail to acquire the heart of someone gifted with immeasurable beauty. I do not pretend to have maintained perseverance, but I do boast to have acquired sufficient courage to win myself over by reengagement. I, the brave of all men, was never, as god is my witness, marred by lascivious lusts as hence the reason alone stands and confirms the purity of my love.

Oh am I desperate? Ask yourself, dear fellow, why would I be writing this otherwise? But then I ask myself, do I deserve what I think I deserve? Or should I expect something in return? I know where the answer lies and yet I carefully overlook. I am a human, after all, and more I try not to act like human, the threshold rejects me. So then I speak, I spill, I make fun of myself, and, oh lord forgive me, I speak to her, despite her lack of interests, of my love, but she, thankfully, is too affable. She is kindness personified and she knows it.

I desire solitude but not without her memories, for I am too human to be great. I am doomed to mourn; I am doomed to repent.


I only wish she, by a happy accident, fathoms the gravity of love I wish to shower upon her. 






Comments

Post a Comment