SUPER EQUILIBRIUM CONSERVATION ASSUMPTION: A mere philosophy

I would like to give an example to explain this.

If I sit in sun light in summer (infact in winter as well) for a ‘good’ time, then I start sweating. So, I start to search for shade, detect the place and migrate to that place. So what it means is that ‘circumstances have a reason’!

First the sunlight falls and my equilibrium (even though I cannot be at equilibrium) is disturbed. Now this disturbance leads me to seek the best favorable condition to satisfy my equilibrium. As a result I get shade to satisfy my equilibrium.

I guess ‘everything’ – our walking, eating, jumping, shouting, being born, getting killed, earth rotating, volcanoes erupting, red giants forming, black hole exploding and in fact ‘everything happening’ is for the super - equilibrium conservation. So when I am writing this, I am affecting someone else’s state of ‘equilibrium’ or even assumed equilibrium – pseudo-equilibrium.

When I walk, I may affect someone else’s motion. It may be effective, may be so very small but I guess it exists! No one likes to be disturbed and when they get disturbed they try their best shortcut way to come back to ‘undisturbed’ state!!

Comments