SUmmary of texts

When you ask me to hold
a pen in my hand,
Where do you wish that
little thing to land?
Is it on a paper where
I shall write
Themes of the texts
that my friends recite?
Then my dear teacher!
You have got it wrong,
For, I shall write
one beautiful song
A song of love, a song
of crime
A song that reveals all
human’s grime
A song that tells the
power of time,
and how we are loosing
mother nature’s shine

Sponge couples know
how ‘good’ ‘it’ is
So do the pigeons
So do the geese
So does the jasmine that
spreads it far
And so do I but
find it bizarre
For, I fail to know what
that ‘good’ is
And that is the only
way it is

When the house of the lords
meet the ‘street’s
Grows bloody crime
says Mr. Yeats
The father then feels
no damn bad
To kill the only
son he’s had

It is Yeats again who
hates the time
That did its best to
steal his fine
To break his branches
and plug his leaf
To leave him with nothing
except for grief

The worst of all is
the end
of beauty of nature
my dear friend
The land that once
held the green
is now so ugly, so dull
and mean
But all the uglys, dulls
and all the means
are no one but we,
the human beings.

Comments